I also need help posting photos

kjblah

Hi All!

I'm new . . . got a 60 lb. hound that's just itchin' to get online and complain about me. Would love to show photos but understand no attachments are allowed. Any help would be appreciated as I am more or less PC illiterate. My pooche's name is Calvin. He's part Rhodesian Ridgeback and part Chow (I think). He's pretty much a social misfit, but he's also terribly misunderstood. He just has no social graces. Any of you have this problem? He's a little blue these days as he and I just lost our kitty, Twigs. Poor girl; Calvin believes that he is a chihuahua, you see, and approaches life and others that way. He refuses to acknowledge that he's a giant dope. So, she had her share of aches and pains, as do I, from being pounced on by Dogzilla. I pretty much wake up with concussion on a daily basis. Plus, he's all knees and elbows. He's not the most comfy dog . . .

Well, I won't keep anyone . . . got to get back to work. Just wanted to introduce myself and the beasty. Please send photo Triage . . .

OH, OH, OH! After that introduction I can't wait to hear - and see more!

If you'll look at the top of the page, you'll see a link to the Picture Gallery (Dog Pictures). From there it's pretty easy to download photos. The worst hurdle I had was getting my PhotoSuite program to size them properly.

Now - get those photos posted! And tell us more about Calvin and his late pal, Twigs. Please!

By the way, welcome to the clubhouse; I call my two girls The Monsters. They don't believe they are large, either, and spend a great deal of time trying to be lap dogs.

Members online

No members online now.