My childhood pets

Charliesmommy

I run with scissors
My heart broke a little when I ran across these pics last night.

This is Bullet. He came crawling out of the woods one day with a bullet in his head so we fixed him up and had him for about 8 years. He was a good boy. Run free Buddy.

And this is Midnight. You can't see her too well because she's black, but I still like this pic. I think I took it when I was about 10. RIP Sweetheart.

Charliesmommy

I run with scissors
Thanks Mrose. The older you get, the more pets you lose, the sadder life is when you think of them all.

bubbatd

Believe me , I have sooooooooo many memories that are dear to me . So many wonderful dogs .

Thanks Mrose. The older you get, the more pets you lose, the sadder life is when you think of them all.
my biggest regret is waiting until i was in my 30's to get my first dog. we had family dogs as kids, but it isnt the same.

my wife and i had two cats for several years (both died last year), and i loved them dearly. but i cant believe i lived as long as i did without the company of a dog.

Juicy

Aww they look so sweet. RIP Bullet & Midnight. Oh I love that you named him Bullet, clever!

DreamDoby

They were very cute. Those memories are always so special when we see old pictures of them. RIP Bullet and Midnight.

Members online