Another dog loses his leg

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
my Mom told me today that it happened again. Another dog has been found with his leg cut off. That there are no bone splinters, that this is intentionally done. She believes it is related to the football player, a disgruntled fan. I told her i dont know. She said it seems so obvious. Anyone else heard about it?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
the first one was the sweetest brown dog, just a puppy really about a year old. I saw the dog on the news, licking the hand of caregiver. Mom says this one is a doberman. I am trying to find the story on line.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I caught that last night; what an effing jerkoff! I hope they catch him and cut off one of his legs.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
my son says the right sword would do it without bone splinters, has to be something that would cut clean. There is a 3000 dollar reward out for info on the first dog and i am sure they would do the same for the second. You shoulda seen that nice brown dog on the news. I sure hope they catch the person soon. Sick sick sick..no one claimed the nice brown dog either

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
for a clean cut like that your looking at a macheti or samurai steel, most swords wont clean cut through bone, its more of a hacking method, youd need stage ready for weight and strenght and extreemly shapr which you realy cant get on a stage ready blade (i do stage combat)

so im thinking the guys weapon of choice is a machettie...
so he should have one leg amputated at the thigh via machettie when caught...(the femure is a nice thick bone itll be about the same amount of suffering the poor dogs have gone through...) then the leglass bastid shouoold be sent to prison and put in the same seciton as all the other innies...most HATE animal abusers!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i totally agree..with both. I think the weapon would be a clue. I knew it had to be something where the person didn't have to get to close, and it would have to be fast. I don't know if this is a front or back leg, i haven't had a chance to look up the story. I wish we could have a public stoning of the football player and this person too. I wouldn't mind throwing the first one, i got a pretty good arm. Got a lot of rocks too, i would share. It makes me so angry.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
*shudders* an ax...didnt think of that...the scary part is he must be doing something to either sedate the dog, or pin it down, i woudnt be suprised if theres a second person helping this person pin the dog down while they chop...its hard to get a clena cut on anything that moves to there keeping these dogs still somehow...

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
this last dog wasn't found for three days. I think the person wants them to be found. I hope they catch them, him, fast. When i found the skull of a satanic ritual and turned it in i talked to the officer that was investigating these occurances. He said he has been trying to catch them for a long time. I don't think this is the same but it has the same more to follow feeling. I thought where i found the skull, the surrounding creekbed, the paths that led down to it, that it wouldn't be long before they moved up from animals.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
some people just terrify me and make me ashamed to be human...
(i have an especialy big problem for the posers who slaughter animals and call themselves satanists, the satanic bible clearly states there should be NO sacfifices, as satinism is nothing to do with death (its all about self pleasure and essentially being selfish, but not about killing animals))

those people make me sick and all shoudl suffer the same fate as they delt the animal!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
the officer told me that they do what they did to the one i found so they can come out on the other side as the hound of hell..i told him i sure hope they get what they want. That is exactly where they belong. Not here. Why dogs, i will never get why something that is as close to an angel as you can get should have to suffer as they do. But then again i don't understand a lot.
I have seen northeast kansas city. People use to tell me you could get housing there cheap and i would rather live in a tent. No wonder that dog's ears are fly chewed. Trash pooling, broken cars, drive by shooting,s meth and more meth on top of meth town. Tweekerville. It never changes. I think it is the meth capitol.

wehkah

My 3 Blessings!
Everytime I read something like this it makes me sick. I think of my dogs as a part of my family. My kids if you will. If someone were to do something that terrible to one of my family members I'd want to hunt them down and send them to where they rightfully belong! :mad: It's so aweful! If I lived closer I'd take one of those guys in and give them the loving home they deserve!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i am hoping Misty will get a good home now. She seemed like such a sweetheart.

Members online