New Baby to the family and i am new here hello everyone

smorsi

well this is new for me and i wanted to be somewhere that knows what it means to be a pet owner so hello everyone and take a look at all the pics
http://de.pixagogo.com/Tools/Thumbnails.aspx?thumb=S5qeqMLb!XUHtP!0-

Hi Smorsi,

Saw the Pic. of your new Baby awww she is so cute. I hope you have a lot of fun with her. Do you have any other pets ?

Peacekeeper

lc212

That is the cutest pup I"VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME although i reallyhave no idea how to care for something that small. :confused: ;) :D

That's the truth! I'd be constantly worried that my little baby monster would step on a puppy that small - or try to carry it around! I think Shiva was that small once, maybe before the little beast was whelped! I forget, how big does a Cane Corso like Alidoro get?

smorsi

thanks

:p we are so scared she will fall off something and get hurt but you care for it just like you do any other pet and she eats puppy food and loves mighty dog

smorsi

Other pets

:p yes i have a bird and fish but they dont require much taking care of a puppy takes up alot of time :p

smorsi

she is so sweet

we just hope that we dont step on her or something we have to really be careful . :p

smorsi said:
:p yes i have a bird and fish but they dont require much taking care of a puppy takes up alot of time :p
I also have a puppy to shes pretty big though shes 5 months and she weighs 25 pounds so you cant miss her when your walking.
How big is your pupp? :)

Oh, my, how big are our pups? My two are a little large. Shiva, the 8 1/2 month old pup, weighs about 120 pounds now, and Kharma, the newest pup, at 11 weeks old, weighs about 40 pounds. We don't worry so much about stepping on them, as them stepping on us! (lol)

Have you seen Smorsi's photos? Talk about an adorable little ball of fluff!

Members online

No members online now.