Tourist Gift swap Gifts!!!

GipsyQueen

My gift came today!!! :D Hehe I love it!! :) It came all the way from Orlando, Florida from Jessie! :)
Heres a picture:

GipsyQueen

Oops I forgot to say what I got!! :)

I gooottttt A pretty Pony, and a doll house.... :D

2 Keychains!
A Pen
A shot glass
a little glass with sand and shells :)

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
I Got Mine!!!

Thanks Ryan...err, Sunnier! My daughter is having a blast with the stickers and the calendar will come in handy at my work station :D I'm always looking for small calendars :)

bubbatd

What fun !!! I'll have to describe when mine comes !!! Can't take a picture!

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
Sorry I couldn't get more *is embarassed with how little is there* but Im glad you like what I was able to get! It sure got there fast!

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
Sorry I couldn't get more *is embarassed with how little is there* but Im glad you like what I was able to get! It sure got there fast!
It's not the quantity that matters Ryan................... :) Even if it were just a key chain I would have been happy.
I saw what you paid for shipping and almost died! I paid $7.20 for mine :yikes: and ended spending a total of about $25 for everything. I am happy with what I got for the person it is going to...I even threw a little something in for their dog *blushes* but that's just me being me ;) .

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
What did I pay for shipping? LMAO my mother took it to the post office for me, I was dead asleep and had it sitting in the car ready to go. LOL

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I even threw a little something in for their dog *blushes* but that's just me being me
LOL, I found something that looked exactly like their dog, so I just had to buy it :eek:

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
LOL ok, was like, wait...I dont think it was outrageous! When I saw the stickers I was like, oooo she has a daughter, she might like these! So Im glad she did. Thats how absent minded I am, I didnt even think about the dog *sigh* I might have to send him a care package all his own!

Members online

No members online now.