He talks and we talk just like him

phyl

Corgan talks a lot! I think he also has us trained to talk for him. We talk "Doggie talk" to him and "For Him". As if we really know what he is saying to us. Any other crazies out there? ;)

Who, me, crazy? I thought people who didn't talk to their dogs (and cats and whatever) were nuts!

They do talk back, too, don't they? Both of mine tend to give a running commentary when they'd really rather be doing something other than what I want. Shiva's taught us hand signals, too. You get pretty quick at figuring out what she wants you to do when that big saucer sized paw is coming at you.

phyl

Hey Renee

My daughter has 2 black lab mixes. She always goes to the humaine Society for her animals. But now she wants a mini dobbie. Which means she has to get papers etc. She is also thinking of breading. Any suggestions? She was married last year and they will some day have children. You think she is taking on too much?? :confused: :eek: :rolleyes: Phyl

Sounds like good practice to me! Puppies are a lot easier than babies, and the papers are nothing compared to what parents have to deal with for school now. Tell her to do lots of research on the breed so that when she goes to pick out her first pair she will be making a well informed decision, since the parents she chooses will be her foundation.

Members online

No members online now.