Starbucks Boy

Eeee! Sorry for being inactive, guys! I went on a trip with my family. So anyway...

On Saturday my mom took us to Starbucks and we took Luke. It was really cold so my mom ordered hot chocolate for my sister and me. I was outside with Luke, thanks to the "NO SHIRT NO SHOES NO SERVICE! AND NO PETS" sign :mad:, so I didn't know. Well I hate hot milk so we didn't know what to do with the extra drink. My mom picked up Luke and she could tell he was really cold so when we went in the car, she gave the extra hot chocolate to Luke!!! I was shocked and everyone who walked by was laughing, so there's my Valentines day...

Last edited:

Brattina88

:D lol
This reminds me of a certain 4th of July where we ended up buying an ice cream cone for Maddie from our locally owned ice cream shop. Everyone was laughing, but I was just smiling and holding the cone for her. The owner of the place was so enthused that he made me bring her inside even though he had a sign that said no pets. I set her in a chair and placed her paws on the table and held the cone while they got a picture. That was just the start of that weired day :eek:

I hope that the hot chocolate didn't have any real chocolate, or not enough to make him sick :)

My late, beloved, big Bear loved to go places with me, but his favorite was probably Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Most of the shops welcome pets, and I took him often enough that several of the shop owners got to know him and treat him. There were always plenty of tourists who wanted to pet him, too, so he ALMOST got petted enough for his satisfaction. His favorite part though, unless someone just happened to give him a piece of pizza from his favorite outdoor pizza parlor, was stopping at a little ice cream shop on the way out of town. I always got him a scoop of vanilla ice cream and fed it to him by the spoonful (so he wouldn't get brain freeze). If the owner was there, she usually refused to charge us for the ice cream, since people would stop and get ice cream just to watch him eat his daintily from a spoon. He looked like a giant timberwolf, and it was hysterical to see him - so refined and well mannered. Everyone expected a dog who looked like that to gobble. He was a true gourmet!

You forget, Luke's just a puppy and you're just starting out together. You'll have lots of stories in the years to come! You'll also find that when you hear someone else's story, it will remind you of something you and Luke did together or something funny or sweet he did.

Yeah, I know, thanks Renee. I've always wanted a puppy of my own. I had always been petting other people's dogs and wishing for a dog on my birthday. And now, one day when we just came out of the pet store, we went to play with all the pets, my mom says, 'Girls, let's go get a puppy.' My eyes widened and I screamed with joy. After 11 years of waiting, I finally got a puppy. <~~ My story :)

Members online

No members online now.