bored

Invisible

I'm really bored right now. I have nothing to do. I already took Chief for his jog for the morning and it's a bit too hot to take another jog. I already had a short training time and I think it would be a little much to do it again. So I was playing with him for a while, but now I have nothing to do and I'm really bored. Summer vacation really sucks. Anyone got any idea's of what I can do?
What do you guys when you have tons of free time?

Invisible

BigDog2191 said:
Read, write, call a friend over, go over to a friends, come on here!

But lately chazhound's been kinda quiet..
My friends are all busy, it's just one of those day's that everyone else has something to do and not me. :( I suck at writing, but maybe I can find something to read.
Thanks.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
At this time of night I usually sleep when i'm bored!! but it is midnight here! lol! :D
You could make something! That always keeps me amused!

Invisible

Gustav said:
At this time of night I usually sleep when i'm bored!! but it is midnight here! lol! :D
You could make something! That always keeps me amused!
Make something? Like what?
It's 3 pm here so it's stll the middle of the day :)

I like reading. I just received this month's issue of DOGFANCY and WDJ, maybe you could find a good book to read or go out and get something interesting. Or maybe you could rent a movie? Or how about teaching Chief a new trick? Get some treats and think of something amusing, and have a good time teaching him something new :).

Invisible

gaddylovesdogs said:
I like reading. I just received this month's issue of DOGFANCY and WDJ, maybe you could find a good book to read or go out and get something interesting. Or maybe you could rent a movie? Or how about teaching Chief a new trick? Get some treats and think of something amusing, and have a good time teaching him something new :).
I'm only 14 so I don't have a car and parents are at work so can't really go anywhere good.

But I think teaching chief a new trick is a great idea!
Hmm....lets see....what should I teach him?

Invisible

He knows the basics: sit, lay, stay, come, good on lead, leave it, drop it, and off.
So He doesn't really know any "tricks"

Invisible

I'm gonna try paw right now, but if he gets it then I'll try speak :)
Then we can do something else....yeah.....

Invisible

Chief got shake!! :)
I mean he got it this time, not sure if he totally understands yet as we only did it a few times, but he got it :)

Members online

No members online now.