hello!

nykkistarr

Hi all! just wanted to drop by and say hi! im nikki and i have a zoo of animals at my house! ok im animal crazy! but i love them with all of my heart, which they never break! i have my wonderful sheltie zeke, a siamese cat hollie, a siamese birman cat sunny, there babies, savannah a green wing macaw, gypsy an african grey, and rio a double yellow head amazon. im more then likely going to keep 2 kittens and hopefully my mom and my neighbor will take the other two so i will know where they are. im self-employed due to an ankle injury so im home all the time with my babies. they are such wonderful companions!! well take care and enjoy the pics of zeke i posted!! nikkiundefined

You do have a menagerie! Does your African Grey talk? It's great to be able to stay home with them, isn't it? My work lets me spend quite a bit of time working out of the house, too, but if the weather isn't hot Bimmer thinks it's a great honor to travel with me when I'm on the road.

Hi Nikki,

I had a friend who had a zoo, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 1 bird, 6 fish, 4 frogs, 2 lizards, 1 snake, 1 horse(at her grandma's) and 1 hermit crab I gave her for her b-day.
I LOVE AFRICAN GREYS! We were gonna get one, except at Omar's Tropical Birds all of them were sold for 1,000 bucks! o:
WELCOME TO CHAZHOUND!

Members online