sorry everyone

phyl

I had been so happy to be part of the chazhound site. But I really don't know how to use it well yet. I work a lot and by the time I get home I'm too tired to try, lol! I thought I wrote and asked everyone if they watched the "Westminster" dog show the other night. I cant find my message. Oh well! Did anyone?? I wanted every dog that came on. Sooo cute, whate beautiful babies they are. Phyl

Don't feel bad! We all have days like that - sometimes those days stretch into years! (groan) You put it here in the member introductions, but you tagged it on the end of your "On the Lips" thread.

By the way, I think it's hysterical that Corgan likes to watch "Snowdogs!" Shiva watches TV, but different things seem to catch her attention. She usually lays on the couch and props her head up on the arm to watch, but if there are gunshots, she sits up and growls and looks for someone to go after. The first time I noticed her watching TV was SO funny. She'd only been with us a couple of days, so she was just barely over 6 weeks old. We had the Today show on and she was sitting there watching, but when they cut to a close up of Katie Couric and she started talking, Shiva jumped up and growled at her!

I'm playing hooky from getting my work done right now. I've got four reports to write; three I've been putting off and one HORRIBLE MESS on which I spent all day yesterday digging out documents in courthouse records. (There, I managed not to end that sentence with a preposition.) I think all I accomplished was confusing myself; now I'll have to sort it out and write the report to figure out just what I did find out. I'd rather play with my dogs! Guess I'd better get these done, I need to buy dog food!

phyl

Renee750il said:
Don't feel bad! We all have days like that - sometimes those days stretch into years! (groan) You put it here in the member introductions, but you tagged it on the end of your "On the Lips" thread.

By the way, I think it's hysterical that Corgan likes to watch "Snowdogs!" Shiva watches TV, but different things seem to catch her attention. She usually lays on the couch and props her head up on the arm to watch, but if there are gunshots, she sits up and growls and looks for someone to go after. The first time I noticed her watching TV was SO funny. She'd only been with us a couple of days, so she was just barely over 6 weeks old. We had the Today show on and she was sitting there watching, but when they cut to a close up of Katie Couric and she started talking, Shiva jumped up and growled at her!

I'm playing hooky from getting my work done right now. I've got four reports to write; three I've been putting off and one HORRIBLE MESS on which I spent all day yesterday digging out documents in courthouse records. (There, I managed not to end that sentence with a preposition.) I think all I accomplished was confusing myself; now I'll have to sort it out and write the report to figure out just what I did find out. I'd rather play with my dogs! Guess I'd better get these done, I need to buy dog food!
Renne.....We live in Florida so it usually always warm or hot. I took Corgan for his hair cut today....he looks funny. I'll have to take a pic for you.
I love Court TV. I watch it every chance I get....you must have an interesting life. Hard though. I love Nancy Grace, she is so good.....and "right on" all the time. Know who I mean? Phyl

Hi Phyl,
Don't worry about learning everything at once. You will probably learn
something new everytime you visit. I plan on makeing better and simple
instructions for some of the areas and features... just hadn't got around
to it :)

Glad I don't have three papers to do :)

Chazhound

It's okay, Phyl. I'm not sure when I signed up but I'm still not sure how everything works and am currently learning new things everyday!

I'm sorry, I didn't watch it. I enjoy watching dog shows but yesterday I had over-the-four-day-vacation-homework, meanie teachers. Homework is bad, but reports are worse, poor Renee. I only have to write a speech on Wednesday. :rolleyes:

Yes, but I get PAID for my papers! Poor Soccerwoofer, you just have to remember that everything you're learning now will help you get paid someday. Even algebra! Teachers are giving too much homework, now, though. You need time to be a kid; it's just as important that you learn to relax and have fun as it is to learn to solve an equation with two variables - or not to end a sentence with a preposition.

Members online