10 month old Boxer needs new home.

Cidney

Hey you guys - I have a co-worker that has a full bred Boxer and he wants to find a new loving home for her. He has discovered the Boxer is not a match for his family and can no longer keep her. He hates to give her away but feels its necessary for all. Should you know anyone who is interested, please respond or send an email to me at:

[email protected]

That's a real shame. At 10 months old your almost over the most frenetic part of puppyhood. At least he's looking for a home for her instead of just dumping her in a shelter, though!

Good luck. There are quite a few people living in Texas on this forum. Maybe it would help if they knew what part of Texas this pup lives in . . . Maybe Ti will have some ideas, she lives in Texas and her sister has a Boxer; they might know of someone who just can't live without one after seeing Harley.

tl_ashmore

Spoiled Rotten Dog
I live in Lake Jackson, which is just about 45 miles south of houston. I will ask around and see if anyone is interested. Do you know very much about the dogs demeanor and attitude?

Cidney

From what I understand the puppy is in that real hyper playful stage and she is a little rough sometimes. She will not try to bit you if you act like you are taking her food or anything like that. I think the thing that caused this decission was the dog was racing thru the house and plowed into my co-workers knee bad enough to cause surgery. I just dont think they were ready for a large breed dog with that much energy. He said the dog loves to go to Petsmart, doesnt mind the vet and loves people. The puppy that size with that kind of energy was just more than they expected and its getting to a point where they do not enjoy having the dog around. I think some basic obediance would be a great idea and the puppy probably need more interaction than she is getting.

If you need more information, please feel free email me or call 800-456-9712.

Thanks

You've got to understand, Cidney, that I have to adjust my brain to think of a Boxer as a large dog! Bimmer is my 'small dog!' It's hard for me to think in terms of a Boxer being a difficult dog to handle. But you've heard about my Monsters! And Shiva was completely atypical - as rambunctious as a Jack Russell!

How's your friend's knee doing? Knee surgery can really be painful, and it's impossible to stay off of it afterwards, too!

D

doggydogluver

Boxers

Boxers are so cute I don't know why people wont bye them. I have my own. I love other dogs too. I had tuns of dogs in the past. all kinds. Everyone should have a home and be treated right dogs too!

From,
doggydogluver

S

Smooshie

Awww...well I hope she finds a good home. Maybe try crossposting this on some Boxer specific forums, or contact your local Boxer rescue...they will find her a great home!

here is the link and contact info for the Boxer rescue near Houston:

http://www.lonestarboxerrescue.com/

Lone Star Boxer Rescue
P.O. Box 541286
Houston, Texas 77254-1286
713.464.0952 fax
[email protected]

Good Luck! Let us know what happens.

Cidney

Hey tl ashmore, he is willing to give her away for free and she is the reddish brown color with the dark muzzle. I will see if I can get a photo and send it by email, will probably send tomorrow or the next day. Thanks so much!

Cidney

He is willing to give her away for free. I will get a photo to email to you hopefully by tomorrow. The dog is reddish brown with a dark muzzle.

Cidney

Hey tl ashmore - sorry to get back to you so late. I talked with my co-worker and his wife called the breeder from where they got the puppy last night. The breeder agreed to take her back (for free of corse). If there is a change in this agreement I will let you know as soon as possible.

Members online

No members online now.