Owner's Photos

That's the one that cured me. I won't even let my Mom hang it in the house and she spent a fortune on a huge portrait size of me and my sister. The myasthenia gravis was working on me pretty hard and my eyelid and one side of my mouth drooped - just made me more self-conscious than I already was at sixteen. So, Mom's got five hundred or so dollars spent on portraits that she can only use a few of - the ones that are just of my sis. I've only had two photos in my life that I'll own up to - one when I was 12 standing on top of the van washing it and one when I was 14 with out big yellow cat, Gulliver, wrapped around my neck like a furpiece. He loved doing that.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
oh durn it!!! i got a red x..maybe that will go away, and the pic come back..it did that yesterday..and the site said i was "forbidden"...doens't like me? :(

bubbatd

You're all so pretty and YOUNG !! I'll see if ElinHunter can get one of me and Chip that I'd accept to be posted !

bogolove

smkie said:
oh durn it!!! i got a red x..maybe that will go away, and the pic come back..it did that yesterday..and the site said i was "forbidden"...doens't like me? :(

Darn it guys, it was working earlier. I will have to see what happened. Let me work on it.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
sorry bogo..maybe you can e-mail me one and i can try to put it on for you. We'd all love to see you here.

Members online