On the lips??

phyl

:p Ok, fess up!! I kiss Corgan right on the lips. Did with all my animals. Most people think I'm crazy.......I love it. So sweet. Like a new born. Who else out there does that???? Phyl

NikNak

I'm with Chazhound...loooove my pooches but have too many times seen where those lips have been! :-} Lots of hugs do the trick for me!

Shiva's a most enthusiastic kisser and when a 95 pound puppy wants to kiss you on the mouth it's kind of hard to avoid! Bimmer's quick and tricky about it, so he gets one in every now and again. He seems to think it's a great joke. I just remind myself that the enzymes and bacteria in a dog's mouth neutralize all those other things that go in a dog's mouth. Fortunately, with their dog food, neither one of them gets doggy breath.

phyl

Great web site

Goldenly Addicted said:
Yep! me too! right on the ole smacker roo! Can't resist it!
Wow.....I love golden's..... Corgan is a Sieb. husky....but I had a mutt who thought she was a golden who is in heaven now.....she finally got her wish. I'm sure she is the golden Angel she always wanted to be.....She was the best thing that happend to us. Phyl

Rae

i know some ppl think its gross, but i love it too! doggies are the best kissers, in my opinion, and theres always mouthwash!

sweet

What a sweet post Phyl..I loved your story about your mutt doggie ...and I'm sure she's a golden Angel now too! Sorry for the delay in replying!
phyl said:
Wow.....I love golden's..... Corgan is a Sieb. husky....but I had a mutt who thought she was a golden who is in heaven now.....she finally got her wish. I'm sure she is the golden Angel she always wanted to be.....She was the best thing that happend to us. Phyl

phyl

Thanks for all your letters....I'm obsessed too. Did ayone watch the Westminster dog show last night??? I was going crazy over all the babies. Corgan was in the other room watching "Snow Dogs" for the 10th time. He thinks it's him in the movie, ha ha!
Phyl

Wish I could've watched it. We're out here in the Styx and can't get a cable hookup, even though the property next to us has a line running adjacent with our drive. I've been looking through the various winners photos on the Westminster website, though. I was glad to see the Newfie won; it's good to see different breeds take the trophy, but I hope it doesn't spell trouble for the breed like it has for so many others, with a spike in popularity leading to puppy mill breeding. I'll fess up; I was watching Martha Stewart Tuesday morning while writing a report and fell in love with the Otterhound from Westminster that they featured on the show. Martha's irritating (makes me feel SOOOO inadequate at times) but I've picked up some really neat little tricks from the show. And she does love her animals.

Let's see, now I want an Otterhound, a pair of Irish Wolfhounds, another Fila puppy, a female German Shepherd, a Jack Russell, a Bull Terrier, a couple of burros and a big sorrel mule. As if I didn't have enough to do as it is!

mmslaman

Shasta (3 yr ABPT) always aims for the lips! We try and be just a little quicker though and usually she kisses our neck.....much more preferable. :)

Members online

No members online now.