Beethoven and Bear

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
ooooohhhh Beethoven looks like my old guy Hunter! SOOO CUTE! what kind of dog is he? Oh, I am so weepy lately, this gets me teary how much he looks like him and how sweet he looks! :) Here...compare for yourself :)

not an exact match but boy oh boy. You have such beautiful animals! :)

Saje

Island dweller
aw wow. They do look alike. Both such cuties too. I love hunters bandana

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Saje said:
aw wow. They do look alike. Both such cuties too. I love hunters bandana
Yeah...still have it and the harness and the collar. Not that I would re-use either anyway neither would fit sunny ever,waaay too big. The bandanna is an old favorite of mine from working as medical staff at a boyscout camp. I was such a dork with this guy. He came with the name hunter and I insisted on everything being green for him, you know like hunter green? :rolleyes: For the longest time I was resistant to buying Sunny anything green because it was Hunter's color. Yeah, big dork, right here. Sorry for hijacking your thread purr! :(

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Sunnypup said:
Sorry for hijacking your thread purr! :(
Aww...No worries Sunnypup!! :p Hunter is sooooo sweet!! OMG he looks sooo much like Beethoven it's scary! I think he might have some pittie in him, and maybe a touch of st. bernard, but I really don't have a clue LOL.

Sunnypup said:
You have such beautiful animals! :)
Oh, thank you soo much!!! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures :p

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Sunny, I just looked again at Hunter's picture, and, did you notice our boys have the same spot on their backs?! Wow...that's amazing! And, though you can't see it in any of my pictures, Beethoven's tail looks like Hunter's, too!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Love the pic of Bear and Leo. It's always great to see the dog & cat community getting along.

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Your beethoven is lovely. I really miss Hunter :( but it is funny to see how alike two dogs can be without ever being related :) We thought Hunter was a border collie x (he certainly had the brains for it !) but were never really quite sure. Getting the impression now that the shelter said that so he would finally find a home and may have been a pittie x. (which is funny because I would have adopted him either way but my supervisor would have flipped thinking he was pittie, so it worked out that we could say the shelter said he was a border collie :D )

Those are great photos. All of them. Beethoven and Hunter DO look a lot alike!

I know what you mean about the bandanna, Sunny. I still have the HABIT bandanas that Bear and Gonzo wore when they were on their therapy visits, along with the spiked collar (short spikes) that I had made for Gonzo after he'd assaulted the Doberman that used to torment him and the Rottie that wanted to corner him at the vet's. (Wish I could've done the same thing to the owners!)

Doberluv

Oh, beautiful! I really love that one with Leo and Bear sleeping...how precious is that????!!!! It is amazing how those two dogs look so alike. All really neat photos!

Purr

~3 Mutts~
:D Aw Thanks guys!!! :D LOL Gustav, I love that pic of Gus! That's hysterical: "the look" ROFLMAO!

I've been told that Beethoven looked like a Border Collie X, too. :)

Members online

No members online now.