Oh No! Now I'm Really Worried.

Doberluv

I just today noticed a lump on Lyric's cheek, right near his mouth. It is like the size of a marble and firm. It rolls over easily when I manipulate it and doesn't appear to hurt him. I reached my finger inside his mouth, against his cheek to see if it was originating inside his mouth, as in an ouchie. That didn't appear to be the case. It seems to be within. So, tomorrow, first thing, I'll call the vet. I'm so nervous. Dobes are sooooo prone to cancer.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
It's probably just a cyst! Or could it be a thorn? Sometimes dogs pick them up when sniffing around and then they get infected!! I'm keeping everything crossed for you!! Please let us know it goes at the vets!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
don't panic until told to panic is my personal motto..it is probably a cyst..will hope so..let us know...hugs

Doberluv

Thanks everybody. That makes me feel better. You're right. It's probably nothing. I'm such an alarmest sometimes. I appreciate your kind words very much.

joce

Don't panic too much. My dobe boy is just prone to fatty lumps which the vet assures me are more than common in the breed. Boxers seem to get them on there head a lot too. I hope he is Ok.

Members online