New Game....

bubbatd

Megalomania is insanity of self-exaltration ...is this close enough to move on to another statement ?

Twangling is what I hear in my head when the alarm's going off and it's much too early to get up and I need my sleep but I've got to get up and let the dogs and cats out and get ready for work and get all the babies settled and love on them and leave for work and let the cycle start all over again until Mamma returns then it's FUN FUN FUN!

"Fire all of your guns at once and explode 'em through space; like a true nature's child, we were born, born to be wild"

[NOTE: before your time, Scob, but that song could have been written for you ;)]

darkchild16

We are Home.
yes it could have about me to but thats besides the point i forgot who sings that tho

i love to sit and watch things when they are on fire (not scobs arm or any other body parts tho :p)

Fire Sage because ads aren't selling and closing the newspaper down could be a very good turn of events for Sage because SHE WILL PREVAIL!

sunny_day_va

SHiH TZU LOVE
Will everyone please follow the rules and use the last word of the phrase used before? Sorry, but alot of people are doing this. :( Thanks! :)

Members online

No members online now.