New here

Simba

Owned by Simba
Hey everyone, I'm Taylor and I have a one-year old Rhodesian Ridgeback named Simba. He's the love of my life. ;) I have some pictures of him, so enjoy! lol I'll be sure to post more later. :)

MEG126

welcome! i hope you can get those pictures up and running because i'd love to see them! we also have a specific forum for pet pics so you might wanna check that out. :)

Brattina88

Oh my doG he is handsome! What a good looking dog!
Welcome to the forum, can't wait to hear more about you and Simba
:D

emc

Oh wow! What a beautiful dog. Have you ever considered having a painting or drawing made of your dog? The 5th photo from the top would make an excellent portrait. If you're interested in having one made visit my art site at http://www.waterart.ipfox.com

Simba

Owned by Simba
Thank you everyone! :) EMC, we have considered getting either a portrait drawn or some kind of professional picture taken of him, but we haven't yet gotten around to it. :eek: WOW! Your work is amazing!! :eek:

Thanks for sharing those photos! That's the first chance I've had to see natural pictures of one; I've only seen show type pictures before. Simba looks like he's a real character, and what a great name for a Rhodesian Ridgeback! I've read that one of their original jobs was hunting lions. A dog must have great heart to be able to do that.

Simba

Owned by Simba
Thanks guys :) Yeah, we kind of figured if you get a Rhodesian Ridgeback, you either have to give it an African name or a Lion related name. Simba just fit all too well. :D

MEG126

aww those pictures are so cute! i love the one with the sunglasses! i would always put any type of hat i could find and put it on my old collie dog (cara) and take a picture. ended up being a pretty nice collection, although i haven't been able to find them recently. it was a great memory to have of her. :)

Simba

Owned by Simba
Yeah, we tried the hat thing too [as you can see in one of the pics] but we couldn't get it to stay on his head. All he wanted to do was chew on it lol. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.