Its hard to handle my puppy!

wdis3

Hey,

I have a 14 week American Bulldog..

Hes a pain in the butt.. I dont understand how to house train him, its self explanitory, but I take him out every 45 minutes, and yet he still manages to go to the bathroom in my house, he goes everytime I turn around. I am getting really frustrated, and lately I been simply yelling at him, taking him over to his spot and I say, "NO!" and than I take him outside. Its been like this for 2 weeks, and he still does it every single time like he doesnt learn his lesson, I cant stand this. I know hes not stupid or anything, he knows sit, down, and come, so far, pretty good, but he wont be house trained.

wdis3

Oh yeah, and dont tell me "He doesnt know its wrong"

They do know its wrong after they have done it a few times, and you catch them in the process, and you say "NO!". They do know its wrong, so dont give me that BS about him not knowing what he does, if he doesnt, than why does he run away from me and go do it, he knows its wrong.

My Shiva did that at about the same age. I wanted to scream! It took patience and much lavish praise and hugging when she went outside. Shunning her seemed to be the only thing that really got to her when she went inside. When we gave up and made her sleep in the laundry room at night she quit eliminating in the house. I don't know why. She still couldn't hold it through the night, but would go on papers next to the laundry room door. I think part of it was just growing out of it.

Oh, and significant quantities of Negro Modela seemed to help - for us, not her!

He does know ir's wrong but you still shouldn't scream,when you see him going grab him and run outside and tell him to finish there then praise him. When he goes on the carpet,scold him calmly but don't scream,it scares him and he might not listen to you if you talk calmly later on

Cracker

wdis3 said:
Oh yeah, and dont tell me "He doesnt know its wrong"

They do know its wrong after they have done it a few times, and you catch them in the process, and you say "NO!". They do know its wrong, so dont give me that BS about him not knowing what he does, if he doesnt, than why does he run away from me and go do it, he knows its wrong.
]

hELO
iHAYE I LSE MSSED LE I DE DINAH ;)

Members online

No members online now.