Hi

:) Hi just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm vikki from the UK. I am a quailfied dog trainer and have worked with dogs for the past 10 years. I have 2 dogs a chocolate lab and a doberman.
My Lab Gizz is 3 yrs old and the Dobe Wez is 7 Weeks, I have had Wez since he was 2hrs old and have raised him myself. He was rescued from a puppy farm who was going to drown him :mad:

Anyway thats me lol nothing too exciting I'm currently designing my website so when its finished i'll post the link and you can find out more about me and my dogs.

I look forward to chatting with everyone regards Vikki

Kase

Hi and welcome, I'm from the UK too. Poor Wez I'm glad you rescued him. Will there be pictures of your dogs on the website :D.

Brattina88

Hello, and welcome to Chazhound!
Kudos to you for recuing Wez! I got Carly as a foster at about 3wks due to a similar situation (sortof anyway), I can't imagine having one 2hrs!
Can't wait to see the website and some pics!

Hi the site is actually my buisness site but there will be a section on my dogs just trying to get everything up and running, will hopefully be done in the next few day but here are some pics of Wez to keep you going hehe ;)
Wez at 2hrs old

Wez at 7 weeks old

Members online

No members online now.