I guess I'm the newest member

undefined
Well, I am the newest member and of course I think my 'son' is the cutest of all!!! He is almost 7 and weighs in at 10 pounds. My vet tells me he is a cross between a poodle and a Yorkie. (A porky) His name is Brutus after the Ohio State mascot. Brutus Buckeye. The absolute cutest little, smartest lover we have ever had. I saw a picture the other night in here that looked like it could be a twin to my baby, except the picture was a puppy. The caption at the bottom said 'I'm ready for my close up'. I just got a new scanner and will be sending pictures just as soon as I can get it installed. :D

Welcome Betty!
We are just getting started with the new forum so just make yourself at home.
I can't wait to see Brutus the Porkey.... never seen one of those :)

Chazhound

Dev1lish

Hi everyone! I'm Dev1lish.
I've got a Staffordshire terrier, the smartest dog I know. He's almost 12 now and he's starting to go grey around his nose...looks like an old man! Acts like one these days too. Don't know what I'll do if he dies of old age one day...can't imagine life without him. In any case...Hi to everyone and I'm looking forward to meeting all u guyz. B good!

phyl

Hi.....can't wait to see your baby. My baby is corgan, he's a 60lb. Husky. I'm more of a golden retriever, lab..... person, but my son brought him home and I've been in love ever since. Welcome...!! Phyl

mmslaman

We had staffy's growing up - they are one of the best breeds that I have been closely associated with. We have an APBT at present - and she is a great dog! She loves her visits to the petsmart store and also looks forward to her "drive thru banking" she never fails to get a doggie treat sent thru the shoot with our receipt. :p :p

Dev1lish said:
Hi everyone! I'm Dev1lish.
I've got a Staffordshire terrier, the smartest dog I know. He's almost 12 now and he's starting to go grey around his nose...looks like an old man! Acts like one these days too. Don't know what I'll do if he dies of old age one day...can't imagine life without him. In any case...Hi to everyone and I'm looking forward to meeting all u guyz. B good!

Members online