Hi! New here, want to share my baby's pictures

Hi there! I have a one year old pomeranian and corgi mix. She is an absolute angel and the princess of the family. She is extremely intelligent. We left her at my friend's house for an hour last week and she managed to escape from their backyard, we had ten people looking for her all day, and she showed up at our door at 5am the next morning! We are so proud of her...never going to leave her by herself again.

She loves to cuddle, watch animated animal movies (her favourite is Brother Bear), begs for food, and is super friendly too everyone.

Here's my baby's picture link:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bluefoxybaby

Hi there and welcome!

Glad she got home all right!

It's funny how much they actually watch TV. My Shiva loves to watch TV, preferably laying on the couch with her jaw propped up on the arm. She has her favorites: for some reason she really likes Ice-T on Law and Order, and she growls at Katie Couric.

MEG126

that's soo funny; your dog growling at katie. my golden barks and looks around frantically when she hears a dog barking on a tv show, but i haven't caught her actually watching yet. although she did seem rather entertained by the virginia tech football games this fall. we're proud she's catching on to the hokie spirit in the family! ;)

MEG126

oh and my dog has done that too!! the whole getting out and then re-appearing, she was only gone for a few hours though. we have a wooden fence and a nice-sized back yard with three different gates and whenever we're doing yardwork or whatever, one of them will occasionally get left open. we were all inside and then i heard her barking and i was calling her name but wasn't finding her which i thought was strange since her bark seemed so close and she was standing outside out front door smiling and waging her tail. we were very proud! lol :D

Members online

No members online now.