Hi! I am new!

I just joined this forum and am very excited about it. I am a dog groomer and have three dogs and two cats. I have always loved animals, especially dogs and cats. I live in Northern Arizona and just started a website which sells t-shirts. We specialize in Animal t-shirts and feature dozens of different breeds. We can also do custom and we will make every effort to see that our customers get what they want. We can do special orders at no extra cost.

When I am not busy with the grooming and the website, T-Shirt Town then I am usually out walking the dogs or petsitting for friends/clients. I used to volunteer for a no-kill shelter organization in CA (ASAP in Santa Barbara) before I moved. I found it to be very rewarding and therapeutic, although it could be, at times a bit exhausting... I am sure that many of you know what I mean. I want to start volunteering for animal rescues here but just haven't found the time yet. (I must make some somehow.) Maybe I should spend less time on the computer. It is very addictive.

By the way, my dogs are: Gizmo the Pekingese (2 years old) Holly the Border Collie/Springer Spaniel mix (4 years) and Millie, my Sheltie who is quite old and has problems getting about these days. It is difficult to see her age. My cats are: Shelby, an 8 year old Persian mix (very snooty but sweet) and Skeletor, a total ex-alley cat. Those two have gotten used to each other but still fight every once in a while... like this morning. The dogs really like them though. They obviously consider themselves better than the dogs. Just like the stereotype. Well, enough about me. I am anxious to get to know people on the site.

Hi Jennifer,
Welcome to Chazhound Forums!

We are just starting out so make yourself at home and do drop by from time to time to talk about dog stuff. It would be great to learn more about your dog experiences :)
We own two shelties and it was a big change after owning a dobie for 10 years...
Does Gizmo and Millie get along well? I bet the cats rule in that house.

Chazhound
P.S. - You can make a signature in your profile and include a link to your web site should you wish.

Hi Leanna,
Welcome to the Chazhound Dog Forums!

I am sure your local shelters will welcome your help.

Chazhound

Members online