The Good News thread

xpaeanx

:p

about 3.5-4 hours if you don't have to stop to sleep. We've both made the trip once now. Not fun at 2 in the morning. :mad:
If it makes you feel any better. About the same drive between me & the SO. We've been together for like 4? years now? And it's worked for us. Not easy, but def do-able. And we have another year of it ahead of us before it stops. LOL.

DJEtzel

If it makes you feel any better. About the same drive between me & the SO. We've been together for like 4? years now? And it's worked for us. Not easy, but def do-able. And we have another year of it ahead of us before it stops. LOL.
Oh goodness! :( That must suck majorly... Definitely not going to do this for that long...

FG167

:p

about 3.5-4 hours if you don't have to stop to sleep. We've both made the trip once now. Not fun at 2 in the morning. :mad:
Did 4.5-5 hrs every single weekend for months. Totally get it. It sucks and is super expensive.

Yes, we might have! I'm not claiming it was my idea though. :eek:
LOL welcome to Chaz. Post a real thread :p

Saeleofu

My part-time zookeeper position turned out to be temporarily full-time! I can work up to 40 hours a week until further notice. That doesn't mean I'm guaranteed the hours, but considering they're severely short-staffed, odds are in my favor. No idea how long they'll let me work full time, but I'll take whatever I can get!

Also I never thought I'd be a primate person, but I seriously fell in love with the chimps and orangs today. So awesome <3 ESPECIALLY the 2 year old orang. SO. FREAKING. CUTE. And very, very clearly a 2-year-old.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
We had the nicest hike on Sunday! We took Liz, Keena and Rage and everyone got some off-leash time and even Rage behaved really well and stayed close. And on the way back Liz found a rosy boa! I had to Google and make sure they were native to SoCal otherwise i would have brought it home lol

SaraB

I installed my mother f'ing dryer like a bada** after the delivery guys refused. I am doing a load of laundry and won't have to hand wash and dry my one work shirt for the next five days. Booooyah.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I love the people Chaz has put me in touch with. I can think of three people right off the top of my head that I feel we have a really good friendship and they are super great to talk to. All because of the forums!

Seeing all the Chazzers on Facebook and stuff is super neat as well. I <3 this place.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
I'm glad someone noticed. :rofl1: I think it's the funniest thing.

My friend posted a pic of a dog running through tulips on my fb and basically said WOOOO TULIP FESTIVAL. And since I'm bringing the dogs I just put Seamus' head on it. :rofl1:

I've never been to Ottawa before. :p I'm stoked!

Members online

No members online now.