Having a hard time...

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
My grandmother's cat has an ear infection and some infection in it's mouth that I am having to go over her house a couple of times a day to medicate it because I'm the "animal-lover" in the house.

And all I can think of, is when my sister's cat Whiskers got cancer (base of her tongue) and the smell of it... is the same. I had to treat my sisters cat when she was sick too as my sister thought it was gross and wouldn't get anywhere near her cat after that.

No one else wants to do it, so for the sake of the cat I'm having to go over for the next 10 days... and I am dreading every minute of it (though the cat just lets me do it and doesn't putt up a fuss). I've been glum all week about it but have no one at home to talk to about it as I've got no one to take over medicating the cat.

/end rant

MPP

petperson
You can come here and grump or rant or pour out your heart about the poor cat. WE love you! <<<<<<<<<<< HUGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Giny

Aw, what a great thing you're doing for your grandma's cat, but I can see how difficult this is for you. (((HUGS)))

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
It's hard when people expect you to be the one to lean on and are expected to take care of things, that are emotionally tough.

We're always here to lean on :)

(((((((HUGS)))))))

LilahRoot

"/ That really stinks. I hope it isn't cancer. Poor kitty. I'm sure that the cat is glad to have you to help him/her. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Members online