They Laughed at us!!!

luvmydogs

HERE IN ny they say soda. or fountain drinks (geeez.lol) in germany we call it lemonade. weird huh

Athe

I call it gut rot :D
We have a variety of people calling it Pop, Soda, or Soda pop...so some people are bi-classy ;)
jeeze, I was only kidding... it was just every ghetto place I been in has said pop
What's neat is how many people do you know that don't drink pop/soda. I havent touched it since I was a child and even then didn't like it. No one in my family drinks gut rot and many of my friends won't touch it.

bubbatd

I've always refered to it as a soft drink...or what I want. Clug soda or soda water is just that.

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
Athe said:
We have a variety of people calling it Pop, Soda, or Soda pop...so some people are bi-classy ;)

What's neat is how many people do you know that don't drink pop/soda. I havent touched it since I was a child and even then didn't like it. No one in my family drinks gut rot and many of my friends won't touch it.
:D Gut Rot/gut bomb here usually means eating at Krystals or some other greasy place! :D

LOL....here in Oreeeegone, we call it pop. When I lived in NC my friends would laugh at me. Also....another funny thing in Oregon is that people say "do you want to go have a coke", and that doesn't necessarily mean that they will drink coke. It's pretty weird. :rolleyes:

Richie12345

Athe said:

yeah, I rarely drink soda, but so many friends of mine drink 5 cans a day

Sheba

I W A L R
most of the time here, people say pop, but sometimes we say cola,coke, or pepsi lol especially at McDonaldy,Burger King,Wendy's, and other fast-food things.

Members online

No members online now.