Hello from a newbie to this board

augusta10

Hello to all of you :) Just a little about myself and my furry friends! My husband and I have an acre out here in WA. We live out in the country and love it! We have 2 dogs, Katie - the blonde, and Evie - the big brown dog. We have 2 cats, Grace and Oliver, and 6 chickens, 3 guinea fowl, and now only one duck. Both our dogs are mutts, but in my opinion, those are the best kind! We know Katie is 4 and are thinking that Evie is about the same. We adopted Katie when she was 5 months old, and Evie when she was about 3 yrs old. So we've had Katie for 3 & 1/2 yrs and Evie for one. Katie is a very sensitive dog, always concerned about our feelings or if we are sick. Evie is very protective of us and is always wanting our attentions. Now to the cats!
Grace is a gray tabby and is about 12 yrs old, and I've had her for 10 yrs. Oliver is part siamese, and tabby too. He is 3 yrs old now and we've had him since he was a little bitty kitty. He loves his 2 dogs, and likes to torment Grace. He loves to hunt and bring home his prey to show his love. He always comes out with me in the morning to let the birds out. He is a very strange cat sometimes. I grew up with cats my whole life and he is the strangest one I've ever had! Well, that's about enough for now!

Hi Augusta10, Welcome to the Chazhound Forums!

You have quite a large family of pets there :)

Chazhound

Hey, there Augusta10. I can't believe you have a dog named Katie and a cat named Gracie! My Mom has a Rat Terrier named Katie ('cuz Katie did it, whatever it was), and a strawberry blonde and white cat named Gracie. How's that for a strange world!

augusta10

pets with same names

That is just too funny Renee! LOL! You know my vet has a dog that looks like my Katie named Katie.... lol

Members online

No members online now.