My eye is swollen...

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
quite literally. I thought maybe I had a dog hair or something and it was just agitated. It's a little runny (clear) and... swollen. I think I'm getting sick. I started coughing yesterday and coughed a bit through the night. I woke up this morning with a killer sore throat and a swollen eye. What does a swollen eye mean? I may call in... if I'm contagious is any way I don't want to get my kids sick! :(

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Ouch...

Not sure what a swollen eye means, but I think that you should call out anyway :)

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
LOL, love your avatar.

I'm going to call my CT and let her know. I think the swelling has gone down a bit. I am putting a warm compress every now and then... it at least feels good.

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
quite literally. I thought maybe I had a dog hair or something and it was just agitated. It's a little runny (clear) and... swollen. I think I'm getting sick. I started coughing yesterday and coughed a bit through the night. I woke up this morning with a killer sore throat and a swollen eye. What does a swollen eye mean? I may call in... if I'm contagious is any way I don't want to get my kids sick! :(
Swollen eyes can be sign of an allergic reaction to something.. but when it comes together with coughing & sore throat you've got yourself a cold..

Hope you feel better soon.

{{{hugs}}}

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Hope you feel better soon!!

I'm sick too, but not as bad as that! :( ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
No, not pink eye. I'd know if it was that, lol. I took a nap and it went down considerably. I can't explain it. :confused:

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Ouch! I'm glad to hear it got a little better! Did you eat anything out of the ordinary? I can always beat myself up when I overdo it on sodium- my eyes swell and look like pears :p

Well... that means you must keep on napping until it's gone completely, tehee!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
LOL ^.

It didn't hurt, it was just swollen and runny (tear-like). It's still a little swollen, but someone would have to get close to notice. :p

The cough and sore throat are still present though. :/

zoe08

Allergies. I have got that several time. It can just be one eye. It was only one when I got it. The nurse gave me benedryl and it went away.

Members online