My himalayan chews came!

Saeleofu

Gavroche LOVES them. Logan does too, but he can't have them becuase he tried to eat them whole :rolleyes: so he has an antler now. Gavroche has been chewing on a himalayan chew for an hour and a half and has only eaten maybe 1/3 of it.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
My himalayan chews only lasted like an hour!!! :) But they loved them way more than antlers, which last forever & ever... it's so weird. Yak milk!?!?!

Saeleofu

My chews are still going strong. Logan's been working on an antler and Gavroche on the himalayans. Funny, Logan destroys the himalayans and takes his time on antlers, and Gavroche takes his time on the himalayans and destroys antlers in no time!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
I get Himalayans for free, I need to swipe some more. They don't smell like penisy portopotty... so they're better than bully sticks! :D haha and Fozzie will swallow a 6" bully stick whole.

JacksonsMom

I'm going to order some more. Jackson likes them, but definitely prefers bully sticks. But I love Himalayans better - they last longer, LOL. So we may give these a try again before placing another order from bestbullysticks. Plus the last order we had... he eats the 6" really quick and they used to last us a lot longer? Not sure what the deal was with that. But anyways.

I've always ordered from www.newpuppypads.com - I know the person from another online forum, super good deal and free shipping.

CaliTerp07

We got a couple last week too! I love 'em--the whole thing lasted at least 90 minutes, which was fabulous. I've never had a chew last that long. I think even though they're expensive, it's worth it. A $1 bully stick lasts around 5 minutes, so to get the same 90 minutes of peace it'd cost $18 worth of bully sticks!

Members online

No members online now.