what is your favourite sandwich?

Saje

Island dweller
Mine used to be the BLT so I still eat the veg version :rolleyes:

Other than that I love anything with avocados.

bogolove

Jersey Mikes sandwiches are really good for my chain restaurant answer, but you can't beat Gus's Goodtimes Deli in Knoxville, Tennessee. Or Vic & Bill's in Knoxville, Tennessee. They are very similar which is why they are both under my ABSOLUTE favorite list.

bogolove said:
Jersey Mikes sandwiches are really good for my chain restaurant answer, but you can't beat Gus's Goodtimes Deli in Knoxville, Tennessee. Or Vic & Bill's in Knoxville, Tennessee. They are very similar which is why they are both under my ABSOLUTE favorite list.
are those like bbq places?

Saje

Island dweller
Tail_Chaser said:
Don't know of the "Tim Horton's". Is it like these other places?
It's a huge Canadian donut chain lol. But they have great soups and sandwiches too imo.

Tim Horton was a hocky player. :)

bogolove

Tail_Chaser said:
are those like bbq places?
No they have all kinds of sandwiches (orast beef, turkey, have, philly cheese, etc.) and they steam them so the cheese is all melty and the bread tastes superb. They also have the best hamburgers and fries I have ever had, besides Fat Mo's here in Nashville, which is a whole other thread! ;)

"No they have all kinds of sandwiches (orast beef, turkey, have, philly cheese, etc.) and they steam them so the cheese is all melty and the bread tastes superb. They also have the best hamburgers and fries I have ever had, besides Fat Mo's here in Nashville, which is a whole other thread!"

sounds good to me!

i like that au jus (sp?) dipping sauce you get for cheesteak and roast beef sand.'s too

Last edited:
Goat cheese and mayonaisse! And egg sandwiches with avacado, mayonaisse, and tomato....my Mom makes them all fancy like that.

Members online

No members online now.