above ground pools?

roni

K-9 lover ;)
Guys...I need your help. We have been looking at above ground pools and are very interested in them. They seem to be built a lot better than years ago. If any of ya'll have one can you point me in the right direction as to which manufacturer is the best. Also...we do not want to install it ourselves. That would be a major disaster. Thanks for any info! :p

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
My mom has one at her place. Its a above ground pool, 24 ft in diameter. It really nice and its not hard to clean. It has a big pump that attachs to the pool, and all you have to do is put some chemicals in the pump, but if the pool feels slimey on the bottom than there are some chemicals for that too. I think you should call a Pool Store thats close to you and ask them about it, you might get more info. lol

Sheba

I W A L R
If there is a Gary's Pools Store near you, they have good quality stuff.They sell different designs, and they have some filled-up pools for you to look at (NOT to swim in!)
I got my pool there and it hasnt had any problems with it.
Also:They can get workers to build it up for you, but you better start digging because they require you to dig a space for the pool to be!
Also also:If you dont find anything and want a pool but it is too big, consider getting a jetski!They are fun!
I have a pool and a jetski.

roni

K-9 lover ;)
Thanks guys for the info. I am going to look at some pools this evening. I'll let you know if I end up buying one or not. :)

bogolove

Ahhhh..... I am picturing myself lounging by one now....

There is a Watson's near me and they sell really nice ones. They do seem to be much better made now than in years past.

Members online

No members online now.