I really missed this...

nicco

Wolfpack
I realised today that it was a long time since somebody offended me and my dog...and I really missed it LOL :D

This morning I took Amira out to do her bussiness...And in the backstreet of my block there is a parking lot and there is also a wide place with grass..for the dogs to do their things...And there were some men working on a car...And Amira went behind another car (amira was on the land with grass and the car was on the pavement) and did her little thing (not poop :p ).And when we passed those men one of them asked me why did I let my dog poop near his car? (helloooo first of all she didn't poop and second of all it was land with grass and bushes there...)And I answered him that it wasn't poop and he didn't say anything else.(jerk :mad: )...Well..He should've minded his own bussiness...*sigh*

Y

yuckaduck

Exactly mind your own bees wax bozo. I get that alot here when I walk Yukon. I carry a shovel to pick up all poop and still I'm asked do you pick up after him, it's the law you know? No I just carry the shovel so I can stop and poop on the walk. lol Duh? Figure it out! No one picks up after there dog here so I guess they figure I'm irresposible too NOT!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
You should have asked him if he wanted to inspect what Amira had done!! Lol! That gets them to pull their necks in every time!! :D

Members online

No members online now.