My Pictures Part 2

pitbulliest

Sorry guys..but I guess this is the only way???

I'm surprised not alot of people post their pet's pics on here..or maybe I just haven't found the right section for that...lol anyways here they are!

The attack of the evil mexican rat... See it in a theatre near you. Rated PG for violent content! lol

Yes I know..my Chihuahua is a shameless begger...

mom2two

Wow, Dudek is a cutie too! I mean he is handsome! They like it better when you are politically correct that way! (mine do anyway) Thank you so much for posting these great photos!

Beth, Gidget & Dexter

RD

Are you dead yet?
lol, I bet HE'S the vicious one in the family, not Messina.

btw I learned that my grandma's maiden name was Messina. [/random comment]

And most people post the pictures in the "dog pictures" part of the site. :) www.chazhound.com/pictures/

Nice pics!

We used to have a Post Your Dog Picture forum, but nobody used it much. So I removed it... We can bring it back if more starts posting pics on the forum. Just want to keep them in one place for the dialup peeps who just read txt only posts. Only 51% of the surfers have dsl/broadband today which makes loading alot of pics very slow.

Chazhound

flyndog

Dogs Made Easy!
Pitbulliest, those pictures are great! I would post pictures, but I don't have the "attachment" option. Just an insert image option that requests a url. I'm lazy but I think it's a lot of trouble to upload pixs to the gallery, wait for the picture to be apporved, and then find the address for the picture and then put that address into the post. Whew. There's got to be a better way that I just don't know about! BTW, Chazhound, I think a post your picture forum would be fun.
Kit

Members online