Just wanted to brag on my kids

We went to the Texas Classic in Hutto, TX last weekend, and were pleasantly surprised. Unfortunately, Loki didn't qualify on her agility runs. Probably due to the travel, no sleep, and the fact that I withhold breakfast until after we're done, and we didn't go in the ring until about 2:00pm or later. So she was pretty wiped, plus the equipment was pretty crappy, IMO. So no UAGII legs for her. We'll probably trial locally from here on out.

But the pups did good for their first time out. Priest showed Sat/Sun, and got a major, and should have 25 points now if I'm calculating correctly. Terra only showed Sunday, and took her class, but lost Best Female to a brindle bitch handled by Kenny Gonzales, a local breeder who is a tough competitor to go up against. So she's got 10 points. Priest's brother, Monk, got his 3 majors in one weekend, and needs 5 points to finish. And Terra's sister, Kidd, got her first major.

Admittedly, there were very few class dogs there, but I can still be proud of my brats. We should be able to come back and get those UAGII legs no problem once I get Loki on some familiar equipment. Pics to follow.

More...

Last edited:

Victory shots for Priest:

ETA: Brag for the boy in the pic, too. That's my husband, and he'd never shown a dog before. (Neither had I.) But he put on the clean clothes and did as well as he could, and brought home the goods.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Congratulations, and WTG hubby!

Terra.... be still, my heart! <33

Members online

No members online now.