Martha Stewart would be proud..

Debi

Debi Crocker BAKED cookies today. (see, sadly this is a big deal) The family is going to an amusement park on Sat. (GAK in 90 degree, HUMID heat) and I had a brain lapse...that had my mouth saying 'let's have an old fashioned picnic'. Soooooo, I baked these choc chip cookies (will freeze til then)..making fried chicken, macaroni salad..taking ham & cheese, buns...watermellon..AND (here's where Martha would be so proud) even have a red checked tablecloth. Course I go to the park to eat the junk food...so I have no clue who is eating this stuff......but I'm heading to the world famous cheese fries, and staying there for the day. Heaven forbid I see the Dippin Dots............... :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
meeeeeeee tooooooooooo..it is so unfair that you can share wit all of us

Looks like you're going to have quite a few people there at your picnic, Debi! :D Can I come too? ;)

That macaroni sounds good.

Hahaha! Debi . . . while the others are sitting outside eating your fried chicken, macaroni salad, homemade cookies, etc. in 90 degree heat, you'll be sneaking off to an air conditioned restaurant, a frozen daquiri . . . Devious Debi :p

Members online

No members online now.