Miricle Dog

I have a 3 year old Papillion named Domino (we call him Dosh). 2 years ago, Dosh ran outside and out the front gate. He ran onto the road and was hit by a car in front of the fire department. 2 ladies walking on the sidewalk closeby found him and brought him to our house. He had bled all over the road. My father took him to the vets. He bled all over my dad's lap. He stayed at the vets for 5 days. We all cryed and prayed. But he survived the pain. He came home alive. My family rejoyced. But Domino's life would never be the same. He lost sight in 1 of his eyes and one of his legs was eternally fractured (of course his leg is better now, but not totally). But harm stalked Dosh, and this year it felt it was time to strike! Domino was diognosed with Limes Disease and was week for a month. Even now, now that his limes disease is gone, he's still in a bit of pain. But he'll survive. He is strong. He is our miricle dog.

~*KC*~

Cracker

Mirical Dog

lildachshaundbailey said:
I have a 3 year old Papillion named Domino (we call him Dosh). 2 years ago, Dosh ran outside and out the front gate. He ran onto the road and was hit by a car in front of the fire department. 2 ladies walking on the sidewalk closeby found him and brought him to our house. He had bled all over the road. My father took him to the vets. He bled all over my dad's lap. He stayed at the vets for 5 days. We all cryed and prayed. But he survived the pain. He came home alive. My family rejoyced. But Domino's life would never be the same. He lost sight in 1 of his eyes and one of his legs was eternally fractured (of course his leg is better now, but not totally). But harm stalked Dosh, and this year it felt it was time to strike! Domino was diognosed with Limes Disease and was week for a month. Even now, now that his limes disease is gone, he's still in a bit of pain. But he'll survive. He is strong. He is our miricle dog.

~*KC*~
I CRYED TO THIS IM SO SO SOS OSOSOSO SORRY

Rae

wow- Dosh has had a hard life. i hope he can conjur up more miracles, like he already has. good luck!

i_luv_dogs

aww.. Domido is a very strong dog...I know exactly how he feels...I am sick myself..(my business)..Oh and try killing his ticks because that is what causes lymes disease, especially the big ones

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
my super hero dog!!

:) hi there i read your story and my story is nearly the same due to my dog got attacked by a staff cross pitball dog there was two of them and i quickly took him to the vets a.s.a.p. and there was a large cut near his throat and the vet said if it went an inch deeper it would of killed him. So me and my mum took him home and stayed awake to put fluid into his system by baby bottle any way when he stared to get better i got stuck up a very steep hill when i was climbing so my dog milo my dog ran up the hill and brought me down gentley. So really hes my super hero dog!! :) :)

Members online

No members online now.