The Hemp Pet Supplies Pics

I like that, Pits!

Where do you find the hardware? I'd love to have a set of those for the Monsters - and Bimmer, but I'd like to find some metal hardware. I found nylon collars at Target - of all places - with the metal clasps. I don't trust the plastic ones with the Monsters . . . :rolleyes:

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I bought the hooks and latches from a hardware store you can pretty much get them anywhere you just have to look really hard. You can also get them at extreme sports stores. Or you could do what i did the first time I ever made one take a store bought collar and cut the latch and hook off the ends lol.

The hemp you can by pretty much anywhere as long as they have a craft section. It comes in large balls just like yarn and in the same place there are usually the nice big beads there as well.

There really easy to make or i can even make and send them.

You can also have different colors then just tan theres blacks, grays, rainbow, black and white mixed, and tan and white mixed.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
got to make a bag of dog food gurl! figger out how much and put me down for two..i wll measure Mary's and Vic's neck..we like to dress up you know! i would pay extra for more bells! I tried to make the cloth ones at Christmas and even tho i put in gromets and used a j tool with metal rings they still ripped out of the cloth..your bell looks like it would be perfect! I got extra bells around here i could send u...even they get excited when they are jingly

Members online

No members online now.