WOW..WOW....is it true..sunshine in PA???

Debi

it is 50 degrees...........IN PA!!!! AND, the sun is shining. WOW...I am heading out to hike with my little furbabes. THIS is a treat this time of year.....usually unheard of. NO hunters....the woods are ours. Of course, the 'kids' will be leashed, which means I may NOT have any arms left when we return.........but this is toooooooo good! :D AND, they predict this 'gift' thru the weekend. I got a new band saw for Christmas...guess I'll be playing with that baby out in the garage on Sat. My very first power tool.......altho, I suspect Dave has his eye on this, too.............he probably thinks it's another power tool for him..NOPE. Take care everyone..........HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

me, who is already dreaming of spring....and my gardens. :)

2pups622

Soon to Be 4 Pups!!
yea its real nice in staten island too woohooooooo im just happy we can step outside with out freezing or wearing 100 different jackets sweaters long sleeves all at the same time LMAO

Barb04

Super Moderator
It's warm up here in Connecticut, too! I love it except for when Max & CJ come in the house with muddy feet from all the snow that melted. I'm hoping for an early spring.

We had a good 5 inches of snow but now it is in the lower 60's!!!!! Yahooo!!!!!! The dogs were really happy because they were able to take their long walk today!!!! Come Spring come! lol

Members online