Daily Snark Watch

I hereby bestow upon you, the resident Snarkasaurus Regina* (and no, Becca, snarkasauri do NOT have exoskeletons - they're like psychopathic serial killers, they look just like everyone else *extra points for movie reference*) title of Keeper of the Snark Watch warning.

male Snarkasuari are Sn Rex, and are extremely rare as they almost never mate with the female of the species, the Sn Regina.

*kicks dirt*

I never have an official title.

*pouts*

Jess gets to be Pissy Princess, Becca is Her Prolificness, Nolu gets a cool new title. I never get nuffin.

:mad:

noludoru

Bored Now.
I hereby bestow upon you, the resident Snarkasaurus Regina* (and no, Becca, snarkasauri do NOT have exoskeletons - they're like psychopathic serial killers, they look just like everyone else *extra points for movie reference*) title of Keeper of the Snark Watch warning.

male Snarkasuari are Sn Rex, and are extremely rare as they almost never mate with the female of the species, the Sn Regina.
So, um, what part do I put in my sig? And as the official Keeper of the Snark Watch what exactly are my duties? :rofl1:

*kicks dirt*

I never have an official title.

*pouts*

Jess gets to be Pissy Princess, Becca is Her Prolificness, Nolu gets a cool new title. I never get nuffin.

:mad:
I thought you didn't want it to get out, Shadow . . . I mean, being the Shadowstalker and all. Think it might cut down on your ability to be undetectable if you had an official title? :D

So, um, what part do I put in my sig? And as the official Keeper of the Snark Watch what exactly are my duties? :rofl1:
Similar to keeping the PPass ;) You must differentiate between whether or not the person is in need of the Snark Watch warning or the Pissy Pass and either allow use of the Warning or refer them to Princess for the Pass.

I thought you didn't want it to get out, Shadow . . . I mean, being the Shadowstalker and all. Think it might cut down on your ability to be undetectable if you had an official title? :D
Hmmmm, you do have a valid point there.

*slinks back into shadows and allows Nolu her spotlight back*

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Similar to keeping the PPass ;) You must differentiate between whether or not the person is in need of the Snark Watch warning or the Pissy Pass and either allow use of the Warning or refer them to Princess for the Pass.
Tell her to keep her snarky hands off my pissy pass... its mine.. and Im the only one that can give it out

:nono:

noludoru

Bored Now.
This sounds like a full-time job, knowing you all! :p I feel kind of bad being the Lady of Snark (LOL) and not being snarky today. :(

Jess - there's an entire THREAD for the pissy pass. HMMPH. You only said it's use was reserved till the new year, and guess what year it is? I cn totally have the pissy pass today. Well, actually I'm sharing it. . .

jess2416

Who woulda thought
This sounds like a full-time job, knowing you all! :p I feel kind of bad being the Lady of Snark (LOL) and not being snarky today. :(

Jess - there's an entire THREAD for the pissy pass. HMMPH. You only said it's use was reserved till the new year, and guess what year it is? I cn totally have the pissy pass today. Well, actually I'm sharing it. . .
you cant have it, just because....:nono:

but you can use it until 12am

*is being stingy with the PPass*

Members online

No members online now.