Passionate or CRAZY!?! Man among wolves [Archive] - Chazhound Dog Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Passionate or CRAZY!?! Man among wolves

Red_ACD_for_me
04-12-2007, 07:50 PM
What is your opinion of what this man is doing by raising three wolf cubs up so they can one day be wild............

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/manamongwolves/video_preview_1.html?vid=2532

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/manamongwolves/

RD
04-12-2007, 08:04 PM
Odd. Not sure if it's madness or passion, I'll definitely watch the show though.

Red_ACD_for_me
04-12-2007, 08:27 PM
Yeah, I plan on watching it to even though I think he is crazy! I see his passion but I think he goes a little to far..............

RD
04-12-2007, 08:29 PM
I certainly wouldn't do that! LOL. But to each his own. *shrug*

FoxyWench
04-12-2007, 08:45 PM
i WISH i had national geographic
looks fabulous.
this is definatly not somehting any ole schmoe should even attempt but from watching the trailer he has the body language down pat, even facial expressions that are difficult for humans to do on instinct (ie the lip drawback) he has amazingly.

in truth, ive always dreamt of doing somehting much like hes doing, being integrated into a pack in any way shape or form. but im also fascinated by wolf behaviour and am an animal behaviour student so i can see the passion in what hes doing...

I think to do something like that you have to be a touch crazy, im proud to say im crazy enough that if i had the pure knowledge i would love to do something like what hes doing.

I do however worry that some may see his interaction with those wolves and think, "OOO cool i can do that" and try the same thing, in which case well be haering about the guy who got his face torn off when he tried to "live with wolves"

must see if any of my frineds have national geographic...

ToscasMom
04-12-2007, 09:16 PM
I think one of these days we will read about how they found him gutted.

PixieSticksandTricks
04-12-2007, 09:27 PM
I think he's cool. But we all know im alittle ~~out there~~ myself.

showpug
04-13-2007, 01:25 AM
I think one of these days we will read about how they found him gutted.

:lol-sign:

Personally, I think he looks crazy and the whole concept is disgusting to me, especially where he is eating the raw deer carcass or whatever it was. Sick :yikes: But, I will watch the show;)

carlar
04-13-2007, 08:17 AM
I think sometimes people just go too far. I think he needs to get a life or something. There was a guy that tried to do that with bears and they later found pieces of him and his girlfriend strewn around on the ground. I will probably watch a little of it but maybe not all of it.