We had to put down are very sweet.....:(

IlUvMyAnImAlZ05

Cats&Dogs r what I live 4
This tragic story in my family happend 3 years ago. I did not know about chazhound during that time. That is why i am jsut now writing about it.
We had a pure bred Sheltie whom we got when he was a puppy! He was raised in are family we walked him everyday, took him on car rides,went camping with us,went to the park with us,slept with one of us every night!,layed with you while watching movies!,MORE!
He never was agressive! Well 5 years came. He acted sick! So we took him to the vet we told them the syptoms. They ran a bunch of tests. Turns out he was diagnosed with Kidney Disease!!! They told us we could have him be put thru a surgery that was one thousand dollars! They said it probally would not work! We would have done the surgery if they thoguht it woudl work. We couldn't afford to pay one thousand dollars for a surgery that most likly (99 % sure it wuld not work). They told us jsut do healthy things like walk him alot feed him this kind've food etc. We did all that. We fed him Science Diet which was top of the line food. Befor Science Diet we were feedign him Ol Roy. Well they said thats all you can do. He may get past this may not!!:(!!
Well he had acted ok so we had allready had a vaca. planned that we ahd planned around a year ago! Well we had my papa come check on him everyday,walk,feed,etc. We came back after a week and that day since we were geting back by 12 we told him not to come and check on him. We came back and he was not doing good he was breathing hard and we had gotten Mcdonalds so we had there fries i offered one to him he usually would take human food in a heart beat he didn't take it and didn't wanna take it! Weknew it was nothing to do with my papa he is a excellent care giver. He knew the situation and knew what to do. But we knew he was suffering. He was doing terrible. We knew he was in pain. We knew what was best for him. My dad took him to be put down. We loved him so much! If there was anythign we could've doen to help him we would've done it! We all (my mom,me,my sisters) Cried are eyes out.! When i think of him now i tear up! I had allways huged him in are living room and would pray with him and tell him when you day i will miss you and allways love you! I think that ehlepd me to know i did that alot when we found out he had kidney disease. I know he is is a much better place now! HEAVEN!!!
I will be there soon Buddy! RIP! I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH! Things have been so mcuh different here now! If there was anythign we could've done to save you we would have. We LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU BUDDY!
LOTS OF LOVE RIP,
Mandy

Doberluv

Oh...I'm so sorry. That's one of the hardest things...when we have to say good-bye to our loving dogs. My heart goes out to you.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Buddy will always be in your heart and watching over you. Remember him always and all the good times you had.

Members online